Audit Assistant Manager - Top 10
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum|
Audit Assistant Manager - Top 10 - London
I am currently recruiting an Audit Assistant Manager for a leading Top 10 firm based in Central London.
The firm have had significant growth in the last few years and in order to facilitate this they have invested massively in their staff to help them grow with the firm.
The firm have an exciting portfolio of clients which include fast growing entrepreneurial business and AIM listed clients.
As part of our Audit team, you'll receive the support you need to grow and reach your potential. From completing professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different opportunities, you'll join a friendly and diverse team where your work really matters.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement
- Identify and understand needs of the Audited Entity, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree the needs and potential solutions with Managers or Partner
- Be a point of contact for clients throughout the year
- Conduct rigorous project and financial management on all projects, completing projects within agreed timescales and raising issues in a timely manner.
- Supervise, coach, develop and appraise trainees and audit executives within teams, on client premises and in the office
- ACA, ACCA, ICAS or equivalent
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of the team
- Have experience managing projects
- 25 days' holiday;
- Buy up to 10 days holiday
- Private medical
- Life assurance cover
- Income protection insurance