Audit Assistant Manager - Tech & High Growth team
I am currently recruiting for an Audit Assistant Manager to work in the Tech & High Growth team in the London office of a fantastic firm!
The firm are one of the fastest growing in the Top 100 and central to this success has been how they treat their staff.
This is highlighted by the numerous awards and recognition they have received for being a great place to work and not to mentioned their exceptional glass door rating.
Despite their strong growth they want to ensure that this does not come at the expense of employee being overworked. They have implemented several policies to ensure this doesn't happen and are always keen to hear new ideas from staff.
The team are the fastest growing in the company and half a year in they are already 2/3 to their target growth.
It's a very sociable team as they typically go for a drink after work on Friday. They even have social events for those who are working from home to ensure they are not left out.
- Lead audit from start to finish including planning, executing and finalising all areas of audit assignments
- Work as part of a team to meet deadline
- Guide and develop junior members of the team
- Ensure audits are performed to the correct standard and accounts preparation is accurate
- Problem solving
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working - This include working from anywhere anytime and do 100% of your work over less days e.g. in 80% of the time
- Relaxed dress code
- ACA,ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Experience working as an audit manager
- A keen interest in working with Tech clients, experience here would be beneficial
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend