Audit Assistant Manager/Senior Associate - Big 4
Audit Assistant Manager or Senior Associate - International Firm - London
A renowned international firm is looking to hire an Audit Assistant Manager or Senior Audit Associate to their team.
The Central London office has shown tremendous growth over the last 5 years and they are looking to add to the team due to taking on numerous new clients over the past 12 months.
In this role you will gain exposure to prestigious listed clients. What separates this to other mid-tier and larger firms I the variety of industries you will gain exposure to.
The opportunity could be ideal for anyone working in the Top 6 or Big 4 looking to increase their client exposure or someone working in a Top 10 or 20 firm looking to gain exposure to larger clients. Due to the growth of the firm their will be plenty of opportunities to progress year.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement
- Identify and understand needs of the Audited Entity, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree the needs and potential solutions with Managers or Partner
- Be a point of contact for clients throughout the year
- Conduct rigorous project and financial management on all projects, completing projects within agreed timescales and raising issues in a timely manner.
- Supervise, coach, develop and appraise trainees and audit executives within teams, on client premises and in the office
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP
- Experience working for a Big 4 or mid-tier firm
- Right to work in the UK