Audit & Accounts Senior - Fully Remote/Agile Working
An excellent Top 100 firm are looking to hire an Audit Senior. The firm are a fantastic place to work which is highlighted by the high staff retention.
The client base ranges from owner manages businesses to large corporates across a variety of sectors.
With an excellent work-life-balance and excellent client exposure, this is a great opportunity, especially for those looking to step up from a slightly smaller firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, execute and finalise audit assignments
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations
- Work to the budget
- Support, supervise and develop more junior staff.
- Producing work for manager and partner review, highlighting any issues and provides potential solutions to any issues identified
- Assist with due diligence assignments when they arise
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS 102
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend