Audit and Accounts Senior
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000 per annum|
A longstanding client of Ambition is currently seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior to join the team in central London. The role is offering a competitive salary with a clear internal career progression plan in place.
This top-tier chartered accountancy firm has an extensively varied client base from the owner managed business sector and can cope with a wide variety of business issues. The firm has excellent staff that are highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals who are aiming to achieve the strategic goal of becoming the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
As an Audit and Accounts Senior, the role will be split between audit (80%) and accounts (20%). In this role you will assist partners in delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services from start to finish.
- Deliver audit file to assignment Partners in timely manner.
- Develop specialist sector knowledge and keep abreast of industry developments.
- Plan assignments in conjunction with the client partners.
- Monitor your assignment budgets pro-actively.
To be considered for the Audit and Accounts Senior role, the ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience in dealing with OMB/SME private company audits including planning, budget preparation, identifying key risks, developing an audit strategy, and executing the audit on site.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of and experience of current auditing standards
- Experience using electronic working paper system such as Caseware.
- Experience in statutory accounts preparation under UK GAAP, charities, and LLPs.
- Leadership experience of supervising teams on-site and reviewing their work.
- Experience in preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.