Audit and Accounts Senior
Ambition is working closely with an exciting new client actively seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team in their North London office. The role offers a highly competitive salary package and for the ideal candidate a clear progression plan will be in place to move up to assistant manager within 12-18 months.
The firm has experienced exceptional growth recently and has grown threefold since 2013. The firm operates across a broad spectrum of client industries providing specialist advice in audit, accounting, tax, outsourcing, corporate finance, restructuring and wealth management. The offices are in North London, although remote working is naturally part of the role during the pandemic.
As an Audit and Accounts Senior you will be aiding the partners in delivery of statutory audits and accounts preparation services. The split will be equally balanced between accounts and audit. The client portfolio offers the opportuinity to work with clients ranging from owner managed businessess to AIM listed clients.
- Planning and delivery of audit/account assignments from start to finish.
- Manage client communication in an effective manner.
- Develop sector knowledge and keep abreast of industry development.
- Monitor assignment budgets pro-actively
- Complete corporate tax assignments for audit clients.
- Train, mentor, and review work conducted by juniors.
To be considered for the Audit and Accounts Senior role, the ideal candidate will have at least three years' worth of demonstratable experience from an accountancy practice.
- Previous experience in statutory account prep
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Knowledge of current auditing standards.
- Leadership experience of supervising team on site and reviewing their work.
- Prior experience of statutory company account preparation.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.