Audit & Accounts Manager - Top 100
Accounts and Audit Manager - Top 100
I am currently working with an excellent Top 100 firm in London who are looking to hire and Accounts and Audit Manager (80% accounts 20% audit).
The role has come about due to the firm winning numerous new clients and you will get to work on some really interesting sectors which include (but are not limited to) fintech, sports and media.
What separates the firm from many others is their relationship with the clients. They work closely with their clients to provide advisory services and helping them grow.
The firm are able to provide an excellent work life balance as well as flexible working and have an excellent track record of promoting from within.
- Manage a portfolio of clients consisting of predominately accounts clients but also some audit
- Provide support and guidance on audit, accounts and tax matters
- Client management
- Work with clients to provide advice and provide recommendations
- Business development
- Keep up to date technically
- Review and mentor team members
- Special work from time to time
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Excellent working knowledge of FRS102
- Knowledge of IFRS would be beneficial
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients