Ambition is working with a Top 30 accountancy firm based in East London who are currently seeking an Audit Manager to join their team.
The accountancy firm has over 60 years of experience, providing a comprehensive range of accounting, taxation, and advisory services to businesses of all sizes. Their team of highly skilled professionals is dedicated to delivering genuine client service and helping businesses thrive. The firm has an open culture and work collaboratively as a team.
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of audits for medium and large companies. This includes solicitors accounts and charities. You will review the audits and give feedback. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Budgeting and WIP management of client portfolios.
- Stay up to date with the latest accounting and audit standards.
- Allocate assignments to team member on the work planner.
- Contribute to the management team regarding the efficiencies and mentoring of the audit and accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Can work as part of a team or independently.
- 5 years of audit experience would be desirable.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 3 duvet days a year
- Regular team events
- 4pm Friday finishes
If you feel like you are suitable for the role, please contact Lily on email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend