Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Associate Recruitment Consultant - various teams
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia, and Australia. We are on an exciting journey to become the leading Professional Services recruitment business in London, specialising in finance & accounting, tax & audit, business development & marketing and business advisory.
Due to the continued success and growth that we have achieved, Ambition are looking for proactive, financially motivated and hardworking Associate Consultants to join our team here in the heart of London. A significant number of our current Management team started with Ambition as an Associate Consultant and have since progressed within their roles. We are now seeking our next group of Leaders and Managers to join the London office.
The Associate Consultant position is an entry level sales role, with an exciting combination of Recruitment, Business Development, Negotiation and Sales.
What will your responsibilities be as an Associate Consultant?
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
- Build lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Match candidates to opportunities
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process
Every day will be different with a mix of meetings, interviews, sourcing, calling, and negotiating.
What can Ambition offer you?
- One of the best company cultures in the recruitment market with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays.
- An excellent commission structure - clear cut and reliant on your own achievements.
- Incentives and perks such as: top billers lunch club, office holidays, regular socials and team building days.
- A structured and bespoke training programme, tailored just for you
- Career progression - a business that listens to where you want to go and helps you make that happen.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore
What will you need to succeed?
Previous recruitment experience is not required for the Associate Consultant position; we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about building a successful career in a sale driven environment.
Our consultants are:
- Ambitious: We need proactive, self-motivated individuals, hungry for success
- Hard-working: a CV that shows you are hard-working
- Competitive: Evidenced in previous experience of a KPI or sales environment or through other achievements such as sporting success.
- Resilient: An ability to continue trying when faced with adversity is necessary in any sales position.
- An excellent communicator: Who can work well as part of a team or on their own.
If you are ready to kick-start your recruitment career, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply today to be considered!