Claire Cheung, CAANZ
Principal Consultant - Tax
We are working with a top 10 global practice which places a large focus on your career growth and will support you in every way possible to achieve your career and personal goals. Due to some phenomenal growth taking place in the business, they are now in need of an Associate Director or Director to join their Private Capital Advisory business tax team.
- Play a significant role in supporting the Partners with the management of their client portfolio and growing the firm's Private Capital advisory business.
- Act as a client relationship point of contact for significant Private Equity and other related clients.
- Be responsible for undertaking Strategic Reviews and related assignments for key clients and will be expected to be a Board level influencer.
- Win new clients through networking and business development together with the wider BDO Private Equity sector group and our mutual professional contacts.
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of relevant aspects of Private Client taxation.
- You will be CTA or ACA qualified and have in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Experience providing tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients
- Project and staff management experience
- Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
- Ability to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target clients and their companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions
- Highly experienced in dealing with clients and third parties
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or send me an email with your full CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend