Claire Cheung, CAANZ
Principal Consultant - Tax
Working for a strong performing top 10 accountancy practice, the role sits within the firm's Real Estate Tax team. As part of the team you'll experience unparalleled opportunities to develop your career.
The team operates on a national basis so you can be based anywhere in the UK, supporting clients all over the UK.
- Work on complex and challenging projects and gain experience working with prestigious and diverse clients including UK and international property investors and developers, including funds and asset managers, REITs, overseas investors, landed estates, and private clients.
- Lead transactional work and manage the delivery of tax structuring and due diligence assignments in connection with client M&A activity, including the co-ordination of work from specialist teams.
- Deliver robust technical research for complex assignments
- Provide exceptional client service, and help manage and develop client relationships
- Review transactional work, delivering tax structuring and due diligence for real estate M&A activity
- Overall responsibility for ensuring successful delivery and management of projects, including financial performance
- Take an active role in contributing to the strategic vision of the Real Estate Tax Team - working to capture opportunities for growth and diversification
- Coaching your team to advance their learning and fulfil their own potential
- An agile and open minded in your approach to new challenges and seek opportunities to enhance project delivery through the use of new technologies
- ACCA / ACA / ICAS / CTA qualified
- Extensive experience, successfully leading teams on a number of Real Estate transactions
- Strong awareness of specialist UK taxes and their application in the real estate sector
- Proven ability to win client engagements and develop new business relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively with people at all levels in a confident manner
If you fit this role well and are keen to explore this opportunity further, please apply directly or send your updated CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend