Associate Recruitment Consultant - various teams
Are you looking for a long-term, progressive, and rewarding career?
If so, this could be a great role for you!
About the firm:
Ambition is an international recruitment business that works exclusively with Professional Services firms. We passionately believe in building better futures for our candidate, clients and employees. This means maximising the potential for our people by providing the right balance of positive management and direction, together with a diverse, inclusive, challenging and fun culture in a modern and motivating office environment.
About the Associate Consultant role:
Due to the continued success and growth that we have achieved, Ambition are looking for proactive, financially motivated and hardworking Associate Consultants to join our team here in the heart of London. A significant number of our current Management team started with Ambition as an Associate Consultant and have since progressed within their roles. We are now seeking our next group of furture Leaders and Managers to join the London office.
The Associate Consultant position is an entry level sales role, with an exciting combination of Recruitment, Business Development, Negotiation and Sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn and CV databases
- Build lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Match candidates to opportunities
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process
Every day will be different with a mix of meetings, interviews, sourcing, calling, and negotiating.
What can Ambition offer you?
- One of the best company cultures in the recruitment market with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays.
- An excellent commission structure - clear cut and reliant on your own achievements.
- Incentives and perks such as: top billers lunch club, office holidays, regular socials and team building days.
- A structured and bespoke training programme, tailored just for you.
- Career progression - a business that listens to where you want to go and helps you make that happen.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore.
What will you need to succeed?
Previous recruitment experience is not required for the Associate Consultant position; we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about building a successful career in a sales driven environment.
Our consultants are:
- Ambitious: We need proactive, self-motivated individuals, hungry for success
- Hard-working: a CV that shows you are hard-working
- Competitive: Evidenced in previous experience of a KPI or sales environment or through other achievements such as sporting success
- Resilient: An ability to continue trying when faced with adversity is necessary in any sales position
- An excellent communicator: Who can work well as part of a team or on their own
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you have learnt.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, apply anyway!
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. At Ambition, we passionately believe that everyone in the company can make a difference. We work relentlessly to reinforce our purpose and live our values.
- Passion: We are passionate about who we are, what we do and the way we do it.
- Resourcefulness: We think creatively, working smarter, faster and harder.
- Integrity: We are honest, respectful and straightforward.
- Drive: Ambitious by nature, we are determined to excel and energetic in the way we apply ourselves.
- Enjoyment: Critical to our success, we strive to enhance the experience for clients, candidates and employees.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
At Ambition, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are an international recruitment firm, so we work with colleagues, clients and candidates from all different background and walks of life. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Ambition. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture.
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.