Assistant Manager - Restructuring Advisory
Ambition are working with a leading Financial Advisory firm who are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager within their Restructuring Advisory team.
The firm are leaders in the advisory space working across a range of practices including: Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and Restructuring. The Restructuring Advisory department is getting busier and the requirement is for an experienced individual with an accountancy background to join them and work on both Insolvency and Advisory projects.
- Complete reporting assignments on advisory projects;
- Understanding the challenges currently being faced by the client and developing solutions alongside the Partner and other team members;
- Work on pre-appointment insolvency tasks alongisde the Restructuring Advisory team;
- Attendance on site at initial meetings with the client;
- Liaising with Directors, Solicitors and all interested parties associated to each advisory/insolvency case;
- Ensuring cost-effective measures are in place in relation to each insolvency case/procedure.
Personal and professional qualities:
- Experience within a professional services environment and ideally in Restructuring or Audit.
- ACCA/ACA qualified (desirable but not essential).
If you're an experienced Restructuring/Insolvency professional or someone working in Audit looking for a new opportunity, we'd love to hear from you. Apply Now!
Ambition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.