Assistant Manager - Corporate Insolvency
Ambition is working with a specialist insolvency and restructuring firm that is looking to add an Insolvency Assistant Manager to their growing firm.
The firm is a reputable name within the insolvency and restructuring industry, that offers its employees plenty of opportunities to progress and learn. You will oversee predominantly corporate cases with some investigations involved when necessary.
- Working closely with the manager in leading a team of juniors on caseloads from cradle to grave.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Managing projects daily to meet completion times.
- You will be responsible for monitoring WIP and cost management.
- Administrative duties as required.
- You will ideally have at least 5 years' experience within corporate insolvency, including administrations.
- You must have a deep understanding of the current legislations within insolvency and administrations.
- Qualifications such as CPI/JIEB and or ACA/ACCA are highly desirable.
If you are proactive and can take their initiative this is a great opportunity that will help push your career to the next level.
If you are interested, please apply, or get in touch for a confidential discussion.