Assistant Investment Accountant
Are you a recent graduate or junior accountant looking for a new and exciting role?
Would you be interested to work for high net wealth clients?
Would you like the option of hybrid work?
If you said yes to any of these, then please read further and apply.
Ambition is delighted to be working with an international accountancy firm based in London, currently looking for an Assistant Investment Accountant.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping client accounts, managing the data capture process for investment manager and bank statements, through a variety of methods
- Being responsible for data integrity, performing the first reconciliation of bank records vs our systems.
- Working closely with our investment accountants, to sign off on client records on a daily or monthly basis
- Assisting in the preparation of wealth and performance reports, expenditure analysis and management accounts.
- General administration on behalf of clients
- Day to day filing and archiving
- Development of processes and procedures to accommodate changing client requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful applicants will have the following requirements:
- Previous bookkeeping or back-office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and able to manage different priorities
- Ability and desire to always produce work of high quality on a timely basis
- Strong IT skills
- Have the initiative to work independently or as part of a team
- Be interested in an accounting or investment career
The following areas are skills the firm would find desirable:
- Experience with general ledger or investment software
- Experience within financial services, such as fund administration/accounting
- Knowledge of technical financial instruments, such as private equity or derivatives etc.
- Client service experience, especially with private clients
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Gideon for a confidential chat on 020 7430 7266 or email email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend