Assistant Billing Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A fantastic opportunity has come up at a leading Law firm to work as an Assistant Billing Manager.
Great working culture and benefits on offer.
You will have solid billing experience from the legal industry and have existing supervisory/management experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee workload of team and priorities
- Support team development and learning
- Overview procedures & processes in order to improve capabilities and service
- Managing WIP
- Regular contact with Partners & Fee Earners
- Monitor billings against budget
- Ensure compliance with VAT and SRA rules
- Review e-billing processes/arrangements with clients
- Work very closely with other finance departments