Ambition is working with an excellent mid-tier accountancy practice who are currently seeking an Accounts Senior to join their team in central London.
The firm caters to a diverse portfolio of clients from a range of businesses, giving them a unique perspective on the economy and the markets in which their clients operate. The firm goes beyond providing mere financial reports, by providing clients with sound business advice and curating a culture of optimism.
As an Accounts Senior, you will be preparing accounts from client records while providing training, support, and guidance to junior members of the team. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
- Prepare a set of year end accounts for a range of client
- Review financial accounts and VAT returns from junior staff
- Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE calculations
- Client management and extensive client liaison
- Provide assistance to the Accounts team and manager as required.
- Assist Partners with ad hoc work across the portfolio
To be considered for the Accounts Senior role, the ideal candidate will have demonstratable up-to-date technical knowledge of accounting standards, with practical experience in a professional service environment.
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in accounts preparation assignments.
- Working knowledge of Xero, Sage, CCH and VT
- Able to commute to central London
What's on Offer
The chance to work for a reputable mid-tier firm with excellent salary and benefits are on offer.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.