Ambition are representing an Award Winning, International Law Firm based in the City of London. The firm are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team, reporting to the Senior Cashier. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and motivating finance team.
As an Accounts Receivable Assistant, some of your duties will include;
- Uploading of previous day's bank activity
- Posting receipts and updating client account ledgers in Elite
- Reviewing daily bank reconciliations as well as running monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing re-allocations
- Dealing with write offs
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Assisting with auditor's queries
To be successful as an Accounts Receivable Assistant, some of the requirements include;
- Previous experience in a cashiering or junior accounts role
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Able to meet deadlines and work efficently
- A mathematical background
- Intermediate/advanced level of Excel
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and practice
If you fit the above description above for the Accounts Receivable Assistant and you are looking for your next move in your career in Legal Finance, then please apply!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in role.