Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are working with an international law firm with their recruitment for an Accounts Payable Supervisor. This is great opportunity to join an established finance team within the Manchester office. This role offers hybrid working and a competitive salary.
The key duties will include;
- Supervise and support the day to day running of AP function. The individual should be the first line of support for any team queries
- Responsibility for oversight of the day-to-day workload of all team members, arranging cover in staff absences and distributing accordingly when required.
- Responsibility to report back to London team/supervisor on daily basis
- Assisting with any Ad Hoc duties as directed by AP manager
- Opportunity to get involved in AP Projects, suggest and implement processes to improve efficiencies across the AP function.
Successful candidates will have previously worked in a similar role within a law firm and ideally have previous working knoweldge of Elite 3E.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend