Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are working with a global law firm with their recruitment for an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator. This is great opportunity to join an established finance team within their London office. This role offers hybrid working and a competitive salary.
The key duties will include;
- Work closely with the office account supervisor and the respective International office managers and partners to ensure the prompt delivery of their day-to-day office cashier requirements
- Work closely with Directors and account stakeholders ensuring the prompt processing of invoices
- To ensure accurate and timely inputting and posting of all office account transactions in accordance with internal Service Level Agreements and the current SRA Accounts Rules 2019
- Assist with the processing of all office account payments, expenses, credit notes, direct debits and ad-hoc supplier payments as required
- Reconcile, review and upload electronic supplier invoices
Successful candidates will have previously worked in a similar role within a law firm and ideally have previous experience using Aderant.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend