|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum|
A number of our Top 100 Law Firms including Magic circle, Silver circle and boutique firms have shown their resilience by adapting and rebuilding a stronger finance team. A greater level of importance is being placed on flexible working, employee health and well-being.
Through our research, we have come to see a positive uptick towards recovery within the legal sector as firms adapt to the new "normal". As a result, we are expecting an increase in a number of temporary, contract and permanent vacancies within Accounts Payable & Legal Cashier, from junior to mid-senior levels. These are in demand as finance departments need support with the extra workfload.
As an Accounts Payable/Legal Cashier some of your responsibilities include:
- Identifying and processing missing supplier invoices
- Monitoring disbursements
- Handling all confidential information discreetly
- Processing CHAPS, BACS and international payment transactions
- Maintaining and answering emails in the AP inboxes on a daily basis
- Liaising with partners to ensure that the necessary steps are carried out to ensure compliance with SRA Accounts Rules
- Checking staff expenses, processing expense claim forms and processing for payment
- Ensuring the payment cycle runs smoothly and effectively for both client and overhead invoices
To be successful in a Accounts Payable/Legal Cashier position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous experience working within a finance function in a professional services environment; ideally Accounts Payable or Legal Cashier (client or office accounts) position within a law firm setting
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Excellent numerical, IT and communication skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
If you are interested in having the chance to get yourself through the door for these upcoming exciting opportunities, then please apply with your updated CV.