Ambition are representing an award winning Law Firm based in Central London. The firm are looking for a pro active Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills as you will also be helping out with the Cashiering duties when needed.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, some of your responsibilities include;
- Ensuring invoices are authorised for payment and posted to the system
- Processing expenses
- Posting foreign invoices and arranging payment
- Coordinating weekly BACS payment for invoices and expenses due to be paid
- Processing and reconciling transactions relating to fees
- Reconciling supplier invoices and statements
- Client Cashiering duties
- Processing inward and outwards payments
- Distribution of client receipts and office receipts
To be successful as a Accounts Payable Assistant , some of the requirements include;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts payable
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel is essential
- Experience in either Elite or Aderant
- Works well under pressure and good organisational skills
- Pro-active and a great team player
If you fit the description above for the Revenue Assistant and you are ready for your next career move then please click apply!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role
Ambition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.