Divisional Manager - Accounts & Outsourcing
Ambition is delighted to be working with a 7 partner firm, in North West London, on the hunt for an Accounts Manager to join the team.
Their approach is simple - actively striving to build relationships, understanding ambitions, earning trust and adding value. They offer comprehensive financial solutions to meet every needs, both in the UK and overseas. From compliance and tax, to strategic business management, they are here to provide inteligent support for both individuals and businesses.
You will be fully experienced in all aspects of accounting and tax work, including the
preparation of management accounts for large clients, managing end to end accounting and tax
filings for limited companies across sectors. You will already be managing your own client portfolio,
engaging with clients and directors to drive the business forward.
- The perfect candidate will be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with at least three years post
- Experienced in end to end accounting, including producing final sets of Financial Statements
with full disclosures and completed supporting working papers
- Preparation of tax computations (Corporate, Individual, VAT, Capital Gains) and some experience
of advising clients on tax matters
- Confidence in being in front of clients and partners who can articulate services delivered clearly
- Experience in managing a team of seniors, semi-seniors and juniors to deliver to the client
portfolio under your management
- Be a role model and fully motivate your team to drive the team forwards
- Experience in Xero and/or QuickBooks, IRIS and/or other ERP and practice management systems
- Passion for using technology in accounting
- Deliver to the client service level agreements and gain a high client satisfaction score
- Fully engage with account directors and partners to deliver the scope of services and drive more
value from clients
What's on offer?
Competitive Salary & Additional Benefits
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend