Consultant - Audit, Accountancy and Tax
Ambition is thrilled to be working with a well-established Accountancy Firm who are seeing an Accounts Assistant Manager to the team. The role will offer flexible working between home and in the office, located in West London.
They are medium size and independent firm who thrive on organic growth and strategic acquisitions which have enabled the firm to be the size it is today. The teams work effortlessly to provide the advice throughout the life cycle of their clients, maintaining strong relationships throughout. Their team of high-quality people who combine their expertise with personal integrity ensure that every client receives an excellent service. The values of the Firm are reflected in the way that they work with their clients, taking the time to understand and build a strong relationship so that they can offer the best possible advice.
As an Accounts Assistant Manager, you will:
- Managing the day to day bookkeeping financial reporting, payments and budgeting for clients as well preparation of the year end accounts
- Review of VAT returns for manager sign off and client approval as well as assisting with raising sales invoices, considering the VAT position on international invoices
- Regularly updating the Managers and Partners to discuss workload, client issues or concerns and managing their input as appropriate
- Working successfully with the team managers and partners to ensure that all statutory deadlines and requirements for accounts, tax, VAT and that any other areas of financial compliance are met
- As well as delivering an excellent client service, the role includes providing mentoring and development to junior colleagues, including on the job feedback and training
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Minimum of 4 years' general experience in accountancy
- Sound technical, commercial and risk awareness alongside advanced understanding of policies, procedures and processes
- A solid team player with a strong ability to work in a team environment as well as being a self-starter with the ability to work well using own initiative
- Had exposure to the vital elements of client service, relationship building and delivery
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the December holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Life Assurance
- Regular social events and activities
If you've read this far then we've sparked your interest!
If you're interested in exploring these opportunities further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Jordan.Creasey@ambition.co.uk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend