Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are supporting a well-established law firm with their recruitment for an Accounts Assistant. This is great opportunity to join an established team, within their London office on a permanent basis. The firm also offers hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, the key duties will include;
- Preparing and processing counsel fee note reconciliations
- Reviewing and processing supplier invoices and employee expenses
- Posting of disbursements
- Reviewing and approving payment runs
- Assisting with month end close processes including account reconciliations
- Other duties as required.
Successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of two years previous experience of working in accounts payable in a professional services environment. Experience of legal systems are highly advantageous. Proficient skills and competence in Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend