|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Flexible working|
Ambition are exclusively representing one of the nation's largest providers of Legal Aid support. As an Accountant (temporary), you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative and forward-thinking company, and will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
You will be supporting the firm with their current project and your responsibilities will include some of the following -
- Consolidation of subsidiary accounts into company accounts for each month following usual statutory consolidation rules
- Check the management accounts produced at the time are still a good representation for the current General Ledger balances
- Update and produce a new month on month set of management accounts, if necessary
- Once the subsidiary management accounts are produced, you will need to then perform a monthly consolidation
- Temp Duration 4 to 8 weeks (full time)
- Based in their London office with flexible working, once the individual has completed training
- Ideally someone from an accountancy practice or law firm setting, with experience in preparing statutory accounts
- Looking to interview and have someone start asap
If you are interested in the Accountant position above, then please apply with your updated CV.