Ambition are exclusively representing one of the nation's largest providers of Legal Aid support. As an Accountant, you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative and forward-thinking company. The firm are currently working from home and are looking to take a flexible approach when returning back into the office.
This is a Part-time opportunity between 21 to 28 hours per week (£24k - £32k pro rata equivalent of £30k - £40k full time). Around half of your time will be based in their Guilford office and the remaining working remotely. They are looking for someone who is a great team player, as they have a friendly and close knit team at the firm.
As an Accountant some of your responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts for external accountants
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts
- VAT & PAYE returns
- Preparing reports to support decision making
- Credit Control
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Payroll and Pensions
- Purchase and Sales Invoice Processing
- Purchase Ledger payments and Sales Ledger Receipting
- Attendance at meetings as required
- Ad Hoc reporting
To be successful in this Accountant position, some of the requirements include:
- Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Experience within a Partnership, LLP or Law firm setting
- Knowledge of Xero and Quickbooks is advantageous
- IT literate & good team player
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
If you fit the Accountant description above and are interested in a new opportunity, please apply with your updated CV.