We're really proud to have a fantastic culture at Ambition London.
Energetic, supportive, hard-working and fun are just some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture. These aren’t just empty phrases but ones we believe have real meaning, their importance supported by the regular employee surveys we conduct across all our offices.
- We like to have fun but we recognise that fun means different things to different people so it's not all about the crazy boozy nights out here (although, rest assured, we do have plenty of those too if that's your thing!).
- We are a boutique agency, meaning we are small enough for you to really make a difference and build strong relationships with all stakeholders in the business, yet we have global scale, enabling you to leverage off a strong brand and with potential to work in our other global offices.
- We have a grown-up culture that's collaborative and focused on outputs. Everyone at Ambition has a strong desire to be the best we can be, both individually and as a team. We constantly set ourselves ambitious goals and rewards for achieving them.
- We love a bit of healthy competition (we're recruiters after all!) but always have each other's back and support our colleagues. Once a year, we dedicate an entire day to innovation and welcome ideas from everyone in the business on how we can do better.
- We also take the whole company away at the start of every year for our annual incentive trip.