WOWO Legal PA Litigation
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£36000 - £37000 per annum|
Part Time Legal Secretary - Litigation
£36,000 and impressive benefits Global law firm
A Litigation Legal Secretary role with a difference!
This diverse opportunity offers you the chance to work on a part time basis of one week on one week off in a dynamic Litigation team.
Are you a confident problem solver who is looking for an exciting new challenge at a leading London law firm with exceptional market knowledge?
In this Legal Secretary role you will be in charge of:
- Producing accurate legal documents
- Client billing, expenses and invoicing
- Arranging travel and itineraries
- Diary management
- Inbox filing and organising
- Manage telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Prioritising a busy workload
To be successful in this Legal Secretary role, you will need the following skills:
- Litigation Legal PA experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build a great relationship with the team
- Seamless working and handover
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Great communication skills
If you are a Litigation Legal Secretary looking to be challenged then APPLY NOW!