Work Flow Coordinator
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £43000.00 per annum|
Leading London law firm
£43k + exc benefits
This leading law firm are looking for a Work Flow Coordinator to coordinate and manage a team of administrators and DP specialists. This role is a key part of ensuring work flow runs smoothly for a hub of 10-12 administrators.
As the work flow coordinator duties required but not limited to are:
- Understand priorities, potential issues, sensitivities and key client stakeholders and practically apply this knowledge to internal clients and stakeholders;
- Act as the key liaison point between internal clients and the Hub/SSD teams and take full responsibility for handling incoming queries/issues;
- Provide effective management of the workflow software and provide advice and guidance in relation to triage of tasks and management of deadlines when necessary;
- Act as an integral member of the team; maintain a high level of awareness of current priorities and support required;
- Provide support to the wider team, distributing tasks and managing resources in order to provide an effective and efficient service;
- Support projects and work streams; manage delivery of tasks to timescales;
- Attend meetings and action follow up where required;
- Has full knowledge and understanding of work streams from inception to completion across the full Legal Support Group;
- Regularly facilitate knowledge sharing within the team and ensures relevant information is disseminated accordingly;
- Act as a mentor/buddy for other members of the Legal Support Group.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of workload across the wider Legal Support Group through liaison with peers;
- Attending regular training sessions where needed to enhance skillset
- Proactively build a professional network with stakeholders and internal clients;
- Is a positive advocate for change and a strong influencer in relation to best practice;
This is a fantastic opportunity as they are looking for someone who has perhaps had exposure to work flow coordination within a law firm previously and has a keen interest in working towards a management position as this will put you on that path.
To be successful in your application you must hold:
- Previous experience as a Senior Legal PA or EA who has work flow coordination in their role already
- Previous experience as a Work Flow Coordinator within a professional services environment
- Holds excellent knowledge of Document Management Systems
- Hold a flexible approach and aren't afraid to get involved with admin experience
If this Work Flow Coordinator roles sounds like you then apply now!