|Salary:||£33000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits|
We're thrilled to announce that a growing international firm need a Valuations Analyst to add to their London office. This team is primarily responsible for managing a small portfolio of valuation clients across a range of sectors.
This practice is searching for an individual who can analyse, implement and account for the valuation of various financial instruments. You will be consistently building relationships with a wide range of clients, as well as working on varied projects within an exciting and motivated team.
- Carrying out valuation analysis using a range of approaches and methods.
- Conduct valuations for a variety of purposes including tax, commercial, legal and accounting standard purposes, and have a comprehension of the relevant legal requirements relating to such. Being present and taking part in various client meetings
- Carry out relevant technical research and assisting more senior members of staff in the completion of larger valuation projects.
- Complete work independently as well as delegating and explaining the nature of valuation work to more junior staff within the team.
- Writing comprehensive reports and providing results and meeting client expectations
- Identify and report new business and marketing opportunities with existing and new clients for the team to Managers and Partners
- You are experienced in Valuations within a boutique firm or professional services
- In-depth experience of modelling and valuation methods across and wide scope of sectors
- ACCA/ACA qualified or CFA qualified (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
This truly is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm and begin an exciting career within Corporate Finance. If you're ready to take the next step in your career, don't hesitate to get in touch!