UK Tax Consultant - Partnership Tax
A leading international law firm is looking for an experienced UK Tax Consultant to join their Finance team. You will be responsible for the management of the UK tax compliance affairs of the individual partners of the Firm, including accounting for tax reserves and payments. You will also be involved in the preparation and review of the finance related aspects of partner contracts.
Key responsibilities: -
- Preparing the taxable profit allocation schedules for the Partners' UK tax filings, tax calculations and estimates of payments
- Liaising with external advisers and HMRC to provide information for inclusion on personal tax returns and dealing with partner queries
- Responsible for the UK composite tax return filing for non-UK resident partners
- Discussing with individual partners their UK tax affairs
- Liaising with partner's pension advisers
- Ongoing management of the partners' UK tax reserves
- Preparation of the annual PAYE Settlement Agreement
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects as necessary
Key requirements: -
- Qualified CTA or ATT preferable.
- Strong experience or Partnership Tax
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise effectively with staff based in other offices
- Excellent bookkeeping skills
- Able to work effectively using own initiative and as part of a team and contribute to the development of more junior staff
- Strong numeracy and IT skills, including knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word
- Proven ability to provide a high level of 'client service'
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.