UK Head of Marketing
An exciting new position at a leading global management consultancy and advisory firm. They are looking for a Head of UK Marketing to work closely with the Marketing Director and the wider marketing function. This will initially be on a 12-month contract basis with scope to extend further.
You will be managing a small team and driving local marketing activities including; marketing strategy, digital marketing, PR, thought leadership and communications.
On a daily basis you will;
- Working with business leadership to develop a marketing plan and online marketing plan
- Manage and mentor a small team ensuring they are on track for progression
- Develop and delivery multi-channel integrated campaigns
- Manage the creation of content
- Managing marketing budget and working closely with the corporate finance team to ensure overall spend is monitored
- Developing and implementing social media strategy aimed at generating leads
- Extensive professional services experience
- Previously managed a small team
- Developed and implemented successful marketing strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively and confidently build relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Highly enthusiastic and passionate about marketing
- Able to work collaboratively and become an established part of the busines
Should you find this of interest, please apply for more information.