My client is a global Law Firm who are looking for a Treasury Manager to join their Finance team. Your main responsibility will be to guarantee that global cash management operations are accomplished. You will work closely with senior members of the Finance team regarding all aspects of the treasury operations.
- Maintain cashflow forecasts for the group, predicting cash requirements whilst liaising with the global Finance Managers
- Measure monthly cash management performance against forecast and budgets
- Have ownership of the group's cashflow reporting and forecasting system
- Administer the group's global cash resources to ensure optimal use and location of funds in all major operating currencies
- Investigate the key transactions that give rise to FX exposure and suggest strategies to manage that exposure with key process changes / hedging instruments
- Assist with developing and implementing the group's Treasury and Online Banking policies. Ensuring that robust controls and processes exist around treasury operations
- Take the lead on developing currency hedging practices with third party advisors and clearly communicate the results of such hedging to senior management
- Undertake treasury management reporting and analysis with the development of KPIs, which can be presented to the Management Board
- Ensure that global offices have sufficient funds to meet their local working capital requirements. Repatriate cash to London where surplus funds exist
- Cash flow modelling of the impact of future investments across the group and development of scenarios to illustrate changes in the trading environment
- Development and execution of policies and practices around the settlement of inter-company balances ensuring that FX exposure is reduced
- Assist in the management of group bank relationships and facilities, including covenant reporting, quarterly updates, refinancing, renewals and bank charges
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Previous treasury experience
- Strong organisation, administration and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with all levels of stakeholders and staff including partners and senior members of the management team
- Ability to forge strong working relationship with senior members of the finance team
- Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm in demanding situations in particular when operating under pressure.
- Experience of working within a multi-currency and multi-jurisdictional environment
- Good understanding of financial and management information systems and highly numerate.
- Experience of budgeting, business planning and forecasting
- Good team player