Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
Job Title: Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Package: Up to £70,000
My client, one of London's leading Private Equity backed Professional Service organisations, are looking for a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager to focus purely on Transfer Pricing. This role would suit someone who has a strong technical basis, a broad range of tax advisory skills, a creative thinker and problem solver, with a pragmatic and commercial approach.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Design and implementation of transfer pricing projects across a range of sectors and industries
- Manage and deliver transfer pricing projects with supervision and mentoring of other staff members
- Prepare and analyse financial and economic data, perform functional analysis and value chain analysis and document transfer pricing policies with bench marking support
- Identify new transfer pricing project opportunities on existing clients and new clients. This will provide an opportunity for business development/networking and speaking opportunities at relevant conferences and seminars.
Requirements for this role include:
- You will be ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified
- You will have worked on multiple functional analysis and value chain analysis projects and have experience of BEPS related projects
- Strong experience in transfer pricing (5 to 8+ years of experience) and a proven track record of selling and delivering projects
- An interest in broader international tax matters is preferred
- Willingness to work in an environment where a broad range of technical and personal skills are required to provide excellent client service
- Previous exposure to the US inbound market is also preferable though not essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281