Transactions Services Executive (Birmingham)
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits|
We are pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity to join an award winning and forward-thinking firm as Transactions Services Executive in their Birmingham office.
This role will allow you to build upon previous experiences to assist the Transactions Services team with delivering high standard services. The role will allow you to gain understanding and experience of conducting due diligence for corporate or strategic buyers, private equity buyers or financial buyers and vendors.
- Writing financial due diligence reports for corporate, banking and private equity clients
- Project administration, including providing input into engagement letters, information requests, timetable and budgets
- Target liaison, including monitoring information flow
- Project management, including monitoring budgets and ensuring that work is completed within agreed deadlines
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of risk management practices and processes
- Develop a clear understanding of the client's business and their priorities.
- Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls
This role would provide a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in Corporate Finance. You should be ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within Transaction Services or related disciplines. This role would also be suitable to those from an Audit background looking to move into a more forward-looking position.
If you're looking to progress into a career in Transaction Services and are keen to work with a for a firm with numerous industry awards, don't hesitate to get in touch!