Transactions Services Assistant Manager- Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
We are excited to be working with a Top 10 accounting firm who wish to take on an Assistant Manager specialising in Transaction Advisory services to join their Birmingham office. A fantastic opportunity to gain strong branding on your CV as well as taking your career to the next level. This role will also allow you to benefit from gaining exposure to a wide range of sectors.
- Writing financial due diligence reports for corporate, banking and private equity clients
- Building and maintaining networks through business development
- Developing other team members through deal processes
- Analysing financial and non-financial and non-financial business information
- Dealing with risk management processes and procedures
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of risk management practices and processes
- Develop a clear understanding of the client's business and their priorities.
- Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls
- Strong communication skills and team leadership
- Business writing and Excel skills
- Analytical skills and commercial awareness
Ideally you will be ACA qualified or equivalent for this role.
This truly is a superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm allowing you to really develop and build your career in a Transaction Service focused environment.
If you think you would be suitable for this position, don't hesitate to get in touch