Transaction Services Manager - Associate Director - London
Ambition are delighted to be partnering with a top advisory firm who are looking for an experienced individual, at Manager to Associate Director level, to join their Strategic Corporate Finance team within Transaction Services.
This firm work with global corporates wanting to sell their business, high-potential early-stage businesses as well as firms who are looking to break into international markets.
- Performing commercial and financial due diligence (buy-side and sell-side)
- Providing support to Partners and the rest of the team
- Generating strong relationships with existing and new clients
- Manage a wider team on delivering financial due diligence reports, valuations reports, information memorandums and technical support.
- Networking within the SME sector and private equity/venture capital firms
- Developing, coaching and supporting junior employees within transaction services
- Providing clients with a detailed understanding of the value and risks of the target businesses
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified - preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills and team leadership
- At least 4 years' experience within transaction services
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to take their career to the next step with flexible salary and ability to work across their various offices in the UK.
If you think you would be suitable, please apply now!