Transaction Services Manager - Associate Director
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum|
We are currently working with one of the Big 4 accounting firms on an exciting new opportunity as a Manager / Associate Director within their Transaction Support team based in London.
Your role would include providing transaction support work on high profile M&A transactions and IPOs, with responsibilities including:
- Sharing technical knowledge to agree value measurements, advice and reach conclusions with clients.
- Running financial due diligence projects from start to finish
- Managing teams both internally and within national and international departments.
- Plan and prepare reviews to present to clients, therefore becoming a key client contact.
- Contribute to business initiatives, in addition to monitoring the progress of your team.
This opportunity would suit an established Manager / Senior Manager looking for a more diverse and challenging portfolio of cases.
Requirements for the role:
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification essential.
- Relevant transaction experience including financial due diligence.
- Business development experience with excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression and development within a large and well renowned firm. If this opportunity sounds appealing feel free to apply now or contact a member of the Ambition team for a confidential conversation.