Training Administrator - 6 month FTC
City law firm
Great opportunity to support an exciting project!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training Administrator to join a market leading law firm based in the City to support on the delivery of a firm wide project!
This Training Administrator role will support a project which is focused on rolling out a new workflow management system, so you'll be working closely with key stakeholders across the firm, helping to make this transition seamless.
The firm itself is an exciting place to be; there has been lots of positive change so far this year and the atmosphere is upbeat and fun - this project is an extension of the continuous improvement the firm are embracing, so the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a culture of change.
The successful candidate for this Training Administrator role will need to have strong experience of using learning management systems - if you have experience of Cornerstone, even better!
The remit of the Training Administrator role will include:
- Organising and booking venues and trainers
- Booking delegates onto courses, acting as the main point of contact for any queries and issues
- Updating the learning management system
- Providing project status reports
- Monitoring course registration and attendance, flagging issues
- Analysis of course feedback
- Manage the set up of course across different offices
In order to be successful in this Training Administrator role you will need:
- Previous experience of working as a Training Administrator
- Experience of working with learning management systems - ideally Cornerstone
- Excellent admin and MS Office skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Immediately available, happy to commit to a 6-month assignment
If this Training Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!