Trainee/Junior Insolvency Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Junior Insolvency Administrator to join this top boutique advisory firm!
This firm are a unique business offering a blend of services incluing Restructuring, Insolvency, Corporate Finance and Financial Services.
As the Junior Insolvency Administrator, you will be engaged with supporting senior members of the team with case work involving distressed financial situations such as Personal Bankruptcies and Corporate Liquidations. This is a unique career path to follow as it combines elements of Law, Business and Accounting in a rather "hands-on" and niche role.
- Liaising with Directors and Creditors upon each stage of case progression
- Administer a case, ensuring all statutory and regulatory procedures are followed in a timely manner
- Progress cases with the support of senior members of the team in line with legal and best practice standards
- Drafting/Preparing reports in reponse to each stage of case progression
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will have had initial Insolvency experience either at a Trainee/Apprentice grade, however candidates without prior experience will also be considered provided they have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident mannerism in their approach to professional work
- Degree educated in an analytical discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Geography etc), though others will be considered as well as a bright school leaver
- Experience working within a fast paced environment handling multiple projects/cases at any given time (e.g. Paralegal, Banking, Project Management etc )
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Numerically savvy
If you'd like to know more or feel you'd be great for this opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you!