Trainee Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits|
An exciting entry-level opportunity for someone seeking a career within a unique Restructuring and Advisory business has come afloat! As a Trainee Insolvency Administrator you will be joining a highly regarded Restructuring and Advisory firm based in South East England. The firm has a good reputation for nurturing talent within where progression and ambitious attitudes are encouraged.
As the Trainee Insolvency Administrator, your role will involve working closely with those working on insolvency cases by providing administrative support to ensure an efficient service for clients and all interested parties.
- Providing administration for cases such as Bankruptcies, Compulsory Wind Ups, Creditor Voluntary Liquidations and Company Voluntary Arrangements.
- Prepare documentation for statutory meetings.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Data entry and scanning case documents.
- Gain information on retention of title, secured and preferential claims.
- Maintain IPS case diaries
- Assist with everyday office responsibilities such as answering the phone and maintain filing standards.
Candidates will be ideally educated to at least A level standard. Candidates will need good written and verbal communication skills and be competent using IT software such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Previous experience is not essential but previous office experience is preferred.
This would be an ideal role for an ambitious individual looking to gain their first experience of working within an established firm with the aim to progress their career in the future. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!