|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£17000 - £20000 per annum|
Trainee Accountant - Independent Accountancy Firm - £17,000 to £20,000 plus ACCA study support
Are you a recent graduate or school leaver who is interested in pursuing a career in accounting? I am working with an accountancy firm based in Sunningdale who are looking for a bright and driven individual to join their accounts team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue their ACCA accounting qualification and progress in their career. The firm will support you in your studies and invest in your personal development.
As the Trainee Accountant, you will gain exposure to a variety of accounting areas such as:
- The preparation of accounts for sole traders and limited companies
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assisting with on site and office based work pertaining to audits
- Preparation of monthly client reports for payroll
The successful Trainee Accountant application will have:
- Strong Maths & English GCSE grades (at least a B) alongside strong A Level grades
- Excellent communication skills - comfortable liaising with external clients
- Good team working skills with the ability to work cohesively in a small team
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now!