TMT Senior Analyst/Junior Associate
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||Up to £70000 per annum|
A fast-growing M&A boutique is looking for an M&A Analyst/Associate to join the team in London.
The firm works with entrepreneurs/OMBs, corporates and investors, providing M&A, strategic advisory and capital raising services, with a focus on the TMT sector.
The Analyst/Associate will play an important part in the success of the team overall and will be responsible for the execution of deals, including;
- Assisting senior members with the structuring snd execution of transactions from origination to closure
- Creating financial models
- Assisting with marketing and the preparation of presentations and marketing materials
- Liaising directly with clients and assisting them with corporate strategy
- Conducting research and analysis on the industry and presenting this to the senior team
- Liaising with investors
To be considered for the role, you will have gained at least 2 years' M&A experience within an Investment Bank, Big 4 firm or Corporate Finance advisory. You will have exceptional modellng skills and you should by now have a thorough understanding of the whole transaction process. You will be academically strong having gained a minimum of a 2.1 within a relevant subject, and will ideally have a strong accounting knowledge, if not an accounting background. A European language in addition would be a bonus.
It would be beneficial, but not necessary, to have had exposure to deals within the TMT sector, although you will naturally have a keen interest in technology.
To find out more or to apply for this role, contact Heather Knee at Ambition now on 0207 430 7231 / Heather.Knee@ambition.co.uk