TMT - M&A Manager - London
A reputable firm is looking to bring on an M&A Manager specialising in the TMT sector. A fantastic opportunity to join a TMT focussed team experiencing significant growth in deal volumes and gaining great exposure to clients in private equity or venture capital-backed growth businesses in the mid-market space.
This role would consist of the following responsibilities.
- Project management and delivery of M&A transactions
- Managing pitch materials and client proposals
- Coaching and developing junior colleagues and transaction support staff
- Responsible for all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution
- Assisting with business development and pitching for new work
- Maintaining the existing network in the TMT sector
- Building new relationships to expand the TMT network
Requirement: You would need to be ACA/ACCA/CFQ qualified and have relevant TMT transaction experience.
The ideal candidate would have strong market knowledge of the TMT sector and be keen to develop their career in this growing sector. Ideally, you would have worked with the likes of Vodafone, BT, Microsoft, ITV or Comcast within your TMT experience.
Someone with industry and advisory experience would also be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic position to move into a strong client-facing role and being a fundamental member of the team to identify potential buyers/investors. If you're confident and keen to progress your career within the TMT sector this could be a great opportunity for you.
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please apply now!