Temp Finance Manager (URGENT!)
An urgent need for a temp Finance Manager role has come up with a growing management consultancy who specialises in providing professional services to the Financial Services sector.
- Reporting to the group Director, the role is a key business resource supporting the business with the following duties:-
- Sales invoice preparation and issuance, tracking & reconciliation
- Purchase invoice validation, payments and classification
- Quarterly VAT returns preparation & submission from SAGE/Xero
- Support annual accounts preparation and audit with external accountants
- Cash flow forecasting
- P&L forecasting
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Monthly PAYE updates in conjunction with a third-party provider
- Monthly Management Accounts Preparation
- You will need to be immediately available and ideally have had experience working in a professional services environment
- You will have at least 5 years' of relevant working experience where you've had practical working experience of the above duties and are able to work independently
- You must have strong EXCEL skills and have experience in using/operating SAGE
If this is of interest, please apply immediately with your updated CV.