Technical Insolvency Manager - London
I am working on an interesting role with a firm looking to bring on an experienced insolvency professional to join them as a Compliance Manager in their London office.
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping up to date with latest insolvency law and legislation.
- Being the point of contact for all the technical updates and providing clinical explanations for their connotations.
- Provide technical support to staff.
- Identifying and updating any content which requires change.
- Producing technical materials for all stakeholders.
Ideally, you will JIEB-qualified/CPI-qualified but it will be essential that you can showcase your technical and insolvency knowledge.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move away from case management and enjoys more of the compliance side of insolvency. This will offer a great, relaxed working culture and an ideal work/life balance, including working from home once a week.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.