Team Secretary Spanish
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
Fluent in Spanish
Leading Surveying Firm
South West London Location
Opportunity to progress to a PA
£26000 - £30000 + exc company benefits
This award winning firm are looking for a Spanish speaking Team Secretary to join their ever growing team in South West London. You will be assigned an allocation of 1 fee earner to support on a 1:1 bases whilst supporting a wider team with more administrative tasks.
This opportunity will allow a Team Secretary to grow to and gain more PA focused experience whilst sitting with a bank of secretaries who will give you the support needed for a busy caseload of work.
Duties required but not limited to are:
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents in accordance with standard formats, meeting any agreed deadlines.
- Communicating with fee-earners across the business to collate and update our bespoke client database to ensure accurate and relevant client data is incorporated into the required monthly reports.
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Planning, monitoring and control of own workload.
- Managing own and Surveyors diaries efficiently.
- Processing expense claims and travel arrangements for Surveyors.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities.
To be successful in your application for this Team Secretary role you will be:
- An experienced Medical Secretary or Legal Secretary as these skills are highly transferable
- Fluent in Spanish is essential
- Experienced in using Audio Dictation gained from Medical Secretarial / Legal Secretarial duties
- Be in a commutable location to South West London
- Be confident in using MS Packages
What you will get in return:
- A progressive structured working environment
- Career plan put together form when you join so you can start working to achieve your individual goals
- Full training provided when joining and buddy system in place for all new joiners
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month
- Social events like company sports days and away days
- An approachable down to earth environment where your voice is heard
If you are an experienced Medical Sec/Admin or Legal Sec/Admin who speaks Spanish and are looking for more structure and development, then please apply now for this Team Secretary position!