Team Secretary (HR)
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£27000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
£28,000 & excellent benefits
Market leading Professional Services firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious Team Secretary/PA to join a prestigious and award winning firm based in stunning offices in the West End.
This Team Secretary/PA role is working as within a dynamic and hugely successful HR team, in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business in a role that you can really make your own.
The PA/Team Secretary role will be busy and varied and will call on all of your organisational and communication skills - responsibilities include:
- Complex diary management
- Coordination of internal meetings - taking minutes and recording and following up on action points
- Travel coordination
- Arranging conference calls and WebEx set up
- Liaison with internal stakeholders
- Preparation of a range documents
- Coordination of team events
- Ad hoc support to the wider HR team as required
In order to be successful in this PA/Team Secretary role, you will need:
- Previous experience as a PA or Team Secretary - ideally gained within a Professional Services environment but other sectors will be considered
- Fantastic IT skills, confident user of MS Office
- First class communication skills, experience of liaising with people at Senior Director level is essential
- Demonstrable experience of being able to use initiative
- Experience of working with confidential information
If you are interested in this Team Secretary/PA role and feel you meet the above criteria, please click on apply!