|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||Up to £26000 per annum|
Up to £26,000 and Competitive Benefits
Top Accountancy Firm
A dynamic Team Secretary where you can use your initiative and make the role your own!
Fantantastic progression and development opportunities - perfect for a Secertary/PA looking to further their career at a well established accountancy pratice based in West London!
Team Secretary Responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Billing, producing WIP and debt reports
- Management of the RMS and FMS
- Coordinate meetings
- Arrange travel
- Produce and prepare documents
The Necessary skills to be successful as a Team Secretary:
- Previous experience within an administrative role in professional services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT and MS skills
- Ability to uphold discretion, confidentiality and professionalism
- Proactive and flexible worker
- Understand the importance to working to tight deadlines
Don't miss out!